This Past Year was one of the roller coaster rides of my life,so i didn't get time to update my blog.Past year made me to take some personal and carrier related decision's which would impact my future life. Mostly I took bad decision more then good decisions but I don’t regret it, the other side taught me a lot about life.
Meet a lot of wonderful people.Some were hard workers,good talkers,good creators and some were good people.
I now enter my professional side of my life, life is not the same as it used to be.
Good News: Now I am a Game Designer.
Some of the lesson I learned:
- Your profession doesn’t describe your life, your life should describe your profession.
- If you care less about your “Passion”, you will lose it. If you care more about your “Passion”, you will get hurt.
- If you are going through rough time, believe me you are the few of the luckiest ones because “A Smooth sea never made a Skillful Sailor”.
- Be Curious and Be Focused.
· Don't follow others rule book, follow your own. If you don't have it, make it.
- The Most important lesson I learned “Believing in myself” and “Learning from FAILURE”.